Saturday, September 19, 2015

Blast from the Past

One Day as I arrived home from work, my neighbor called out to me and said, "I know you are really into fishing, and I have some old stuff that my father left me."  She then asked if I was interested in having any of it, well of course I was.  She proceeded to hand me this old creel, and I was excited to see what was inside.


Not only the creel itself was cool, but it had an old Kalamazoo fly reel, a Martin Automatic and old multiplier fly reel that all still function.  It also had a very cool canvas covered fly/leader book and some old Pflueger split shots.

Martin Automatic Fly Reel

Old Multiplier Fly Reel

Kalamazoo Fly Reel with Silk Line

Pflueger Split Shots

Talk about a lucky find.  This stuff will only be used for decorations in my cabin, but I am thrilled to have it.

+1 or comment if you think old stuff like this is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment